Wednesday 12 November 2014

Grandson still in hospital

Please continue to pray for our 17 year old grandson Felipe who was admitted to hospital yesterday with a ghastly throat infection and resistant fever. I visited him last night and he looked brighter as the fever, under heavy medication via a drip, had receeded partially. The hilarious thing was to see how the hospital has had to dismount the hospital bed to cope with Felipe's length! They have removed the end of the bed and his lower legs and feet overshoot the runway, so to speak! The doctor doesn't think Felipe will be released till later in the week.

I made progress with two messages yesterday - the one for the Inter-varsity students on Friday at Pombal - and the other one for Campina Grande on Saturday. I would really love to finish both today so am into this now before 8am. I value your prayers. 

Liz is out on church refurbishment matters already. I contacted somebody in the hierarchy of the electricity board last night in the State Capital João Pessoa asking for him to give our local subordinates of his a shuv for them to get a move on linking us up with the new mains connection which only they can do. Please pray.

Now I hear that my son Philip is not well with similar symptons to Felipe. Oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment