Wednesday 5 November 2014

Grandson 17 today!

Happy birthday Felipe on this your 17th birthday! He's a lovely lad and will be doing university entrance exams quite soon. Crumbs! We had the traditional lightening 15 minute cake and coke this afternoon to celebrate Felipe's birthday. You might remember him as a little boy going round on itineraries with us in the UK? Well... he's now about tall enough to be a basketball player. 

I've worked like a trojan today on EAB's Action Child Project. Sacha and I started the day with a good meeting going through everything with a fine-tooth comb. Then it was over to me to put everything in writing as I re-went over everything as we organise phase 2 of this excellent programme to take effect as from 2015 (DV).

Tomorrow morning I need to go out to Green Pastures to get the Moringa Tree leaves for scientific research. Then I need to prepare the Bible study for the evening in the Patos church.

No comments:

Post a Comment