Wednesday 26 November 2014

It's raining Professors - Aleluia!

I have just received word from another university professor, other than the one already involved with research at Green Pastures, that she wants to go there with me this afternoon and view the land with a view to helping us plant lots (I mean LOTS) of trees there in the coming rainy season hopefully fairly early in 2015. This is an interesting development as this professor is responsible for the production of native tree seedlings at the university. Watch this space.

Liz and I watched some of Paul McCartney's live concert in São Paulo last night on TV. It was brilliant and very moving at times. A great musician and what life for 71!

I have just taken the plunge in the QPR prediction league for this Saturday at home to Leicester as follows: 1 x 0 at half time + 2 x 1 at full time with goals from Austin and Barton. I was severely tempted to opt for a draw, but looking at Leicester's season decided to take a chance with a win. Let's hope I'm right as we sure need it!

I have already exchanged emails with Philip in India this morning and had discussions with someone regarding housing for the poor. I have also lined up some counselling for a deaf person with our deaf pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment