Monday 10 November 2014

Eye eye!

I went to the doctor's today to have a full annual eye test including the back of the eyes, eye pressure etc. Thankfully all is very well. PTL! Diabetics need to check these things regularly. My glasses do need a fractional adjustment which I will get done.

Last night's service in the Patos church went well and my eldest daugher Deborah has again written a superb resumé (with her comments) on my sermon and published it in Portuguese on facebook. 

We will be so glad to get back into our church building. Finally the electricity company has come and removed the entire old linkage to the mains outside source so that is progress! Now we need them to turn up and put in the new underground link for which our part is ready to receive.

I have handled umpteen other matters today talking to people who didn't show up in church last night and exchanging emails with EAB in the UK on the Action Child programme in a phase of transition. We value your prayers.

I now need to prepare 3 messages for Friday (Inter-Varsity), Saturday (Campina Grande) and Sunday (Patos) and I have a 'think-tank' meeting on Wednesday and need to check things at Green Pastures tomorrow. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment