Thursday 13 November 2014

Outrageous Journalists!

I sometimes get sickened by unscrupous insensitive journalists who create news for their own (often political / financial) ends at any cost. So often photos are published here with such gruesome close-ups of people injured in accidents and things like this. This morning I am informed by the bereaved family that members of the press (who exactly neither they nor I know) have been hounding the Grandma, whose 7 year old Grandson died as the result of an accident yesterday, wanting to interview her inside the wake at our church! They are trying to apparently build a story of hospital negligence in the case which would be a blatant lie as Liz was present throughout and saw how wonderfully the medical team ran and desperately tried to save the lad's life. I have just posted a protest about this on facebook and challenged whoever these people are to come and speak to Liz and I! If they do come, which I doubt, they they will hear a few home truths! Honestly! What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment