Thursday 6 November 2014

Daily Mail likes Moringa!

Ben Price pointed out a link to me to the Daily Mail singing the glories of the Moringa Tree leaves which EAB has been doing for 20 years! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2819120/Is-miracle-tree-juice-ultimate-superfood-African-Moringa-powder-fights-stress-lowers-blood-pressure-boosts-libido-supports-female-farmers.html The Mail has got some of its facts wrong (surprise surprise!) as the tree is originally from India and not from Africa, but nevertheless its good to see this recognition.

My forecast for Chelsea x QPR last week was 4 x 2 to Chelsea. I am now in an amazing 8th spot in the QPR fans' forecasting results league! This week my prediction at home to Manchester City is a 2 x 2 draw, but of course I hope that we win!

No comments:

Post a Comment