Friday 14 November 2014

Inter-varsity message ready to roll

I stayed up late last night and finished my message for the students of the Brazilian inter-varsity (ABU) conference at which I will be speaking in Pombal this Friday. I was extremely tired after the stressful funeral of a 7-year old child, but I had no choice but to go for it. I will be speaking on "Christianity, Environment & Sustainability".

Now I need to complete the message already started for Campina Grande tomorrow - day on which Liz and I will be celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary! We usually end up celebrating it with me preaching somewhere or other! Then I need to prepare from scratch my sermon for the Patos church on Sunday. Help!

This blog had passed the 132,000 visits mark today. Many thanks and hi to all readers from the UK, Brazil, USA, Russia, Ukraine, Canada, Switzerland, France, Belgium, New Zealand, Germany, Australia, India, Spain, Portugal etc. May God bless you all. Please keep praying for us and EAB and please keep or start supporting EAB via online giving at http://www.eabrazil.com/ or direct to the UK head-office speaking to Beryl Gough (Treasurer) at eabfinance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment