Friday 7 November 2014

Diary

I've sent out the EAB Diary Update today and done some more work on the Action Child Programme. I also contacted the authorities (can't go into precise details here) so as to get Tarcísio's wife the medication she badly needed and praise God that is now sorted.

So much crops up every day here from around the churches that it is difficult for me to keep up with everything and everyone needs quick answers and assures me it won't take me long to answer and sort out etc.! The problem is that it all adds up. I badly need an assistant pastor again as then it is easier when one gets pressure periods. 

Liz continues to go bananas with the church refurbishment project. I hardly ever see her. She is at the moment working on the Patos Bible College accounts with the new treasurer and training him to take this part of the work on. She worked till the early hours preparing for this meeting and hand over. I vaguely remember her coming to bed!

Tomorrow we have a big Christian Concert in Patos with a famous group from Minas Gerais coming here for the first time, so we will support this of course, but it is all time consuming and I need to prepare my sermon for Sunday! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment