Friday 28 November 2014

Here we go!

I'll be leaving at midday today to go to Tavares County in the mountains where we will inaugurate another new well - this time for another ex-slave community at Arara. I will sleep the night at Princesa Isabel.

Tomorrow morning I have a trouble-shooting meeting at Princesa Isabel. Oh boy! I worked 40 years with Pastor Manoel Jorge without a hitch, but now he's gone to glory... crumbs!

In the afternoon I will travel on a long journey to Ceará where on Sunday we will baptize 12 (I think) and I will preach at the communion service. I will be back in Patos on Monday.

On Tuesday we will have another new well inauguration in São Mamede County so it's non-stop!

Another church situation is presenting problems too so I have to sort this out as well. Help! Please pray for us at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment