Tuesday 18 November 2014

TV Film Crew coming

I have known about this for weeks, but said nothing because the last time a TV crew was supposed to have come it turned out to be still photography and an interview. OK this ended up as a big article in a nationwide magazine, but it is not the same as TV and people were asking me how they could see the programme from different parts of Brazil - and this never happened being outside of my control.

However I have now had confirmation direct from the TV crew whom I spoke to on the phone a short while ago confirming that this time they have come to film me and my environmental work and will be arriving at 6.30am tomorrow. Should be interesting. 


 I went to see the work in progress at our church here in Patos this afternoon and it is good to see the new lights now installed in the new ceiling. It's looking good! We have fixed the date for the opening of the refurbished church for 13th/14th December with 2 visiting speakers - Gleydice (Campina Grande) on the Saturday and Ângelo (Soledade) on the Sunday. Please pray for this event and for the final work still to be done in the build-up for this.

I've received news of 2 coming to Christ at our branch church in Princesa Isabel and 1 coming to the Lord too at the Green Pastures church. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment