Monday 24 November 2014

Moringa Tea

I am drinking at this moment my first mug of Moringa Tree leaf tea because I have read that it is good for lowering blood glucose levels. I figure like this that Moringa leaves are fine for eating so to make tea from the dried leaves (which we dried at Green Pastures) should do me no harm! If this blog ends abruptly as from today you will know I was wrong! I will now start observing my glucose levels and see if this tea does have any positive effect. I am therefore, as from now, a sort of Moringa 'guinea pig'! (I made this mug of tea by the way!)

News from the the Mandacaru church building project is good. They are getting on very well. News from Ceará is also good where I will be going to baptize 12 at the weekend. PTL! We also held our first little communion service at Ipueira in Rio Grande do Norte State on Saturday where the church plant has its first members. PTL again!

No comments:

Post a Comment