Tuesday 25 November 2014

Memory stick Ministry

I was surprised last week when Tarcísio, who leads EAB's Green Pastures church, asked me to start sending them recorded teaching on a memory stick, of about 15 minutes in length, for him to play to the church leading on to possible group discussion! Modern technology is out in the sticks alright and I have just recorded my first message for this which lasted just over 11 minutes. We shall see how this develops!

I also had a message from a young man in our Imaculada church who is very hungry for the things of God. He told me that he had got someone (I don't know who) to record my Sunday sermon in Patos and that he had already heard it and been greatly blessed by it. So praise the Lord again!

Then there are a constant stream of people who send me questions via private messages on facebook. Sometimes these are Biblical questions about passages they don't understand and sometimes they have problems in their lives or families and ask for advice. I never ever sort of suggested this but it is just happening so PTL! "By all means save some" comes to mind.

I guess it would be nice to be able to set something up on the internet for both preaching and teaching and communicating in general either via audio or video. I have no idea how I could actually start this, but we shall see. I value your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment