Saturday 18 October 2014

EAB AGM Day

I did not have a good night's sleep. I had my first Hypoglycemia (low glucose level in the blood) crisis for a long time. I had a shower before going to bed and then started to shake and felt awful. I immediatly checked my blood glucose level and it was the lowest I've recorded ever since I was diagnosed a diabetic. I then ate and drank appropriately and within an hour I was back to normal. However it messed up my night which was very disturbed and I only managed about 4 hour's sleep.

Nevertheless I am now all ready to roll in the office with the EAB Board meeting in half and hour's time. My message is also prepared for tonight's EAB celebration and I have nearly finished the preparation of my sermon for tomorrow in Patos.

Watch this space and I'll let you know how the Board meeting goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment