Wednesday 8 October 2014

Croaking like a toad

My throat continues as croaky as ever! I value your prayers.

I went for a walk at Green Pastures as it was an overcast morning and I felt with my RTI I shouldn't have much sun. It was nice to relax a bit.

Please pray for our youth all travelling to their annual conference on Friday - this year in the State of Ceará. It's quite a long way to travel for many, but we trust it will be well worthwhile and greatly blessed. Philip has a very tight schedule to get there direct from New York, where he's working this week, so please pray for his connections to go smoothly.

The Patos Bible College has had a special Conference day today open to the general public as we do each semester. It was really blessed. PTL!

The snake I photographed at night during the leadership conference at Green Pastures has now been identified as a Banded Cat-eyed snake. You can see it at https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmedcraft/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment