Friday 3 October 2014

Painful throat

I have a painful throat which became worse after I gave the Bible study last night in the Patos church.

This morning I made a brief visit to Green Pastures prior to visiting my doctor.

I have instructed the secular news media, which asked to publish what I have written on Islamism on my blog, to remove the article from their site because I have been suffering such unbelievable verbal and racial abuse in reaction to the article. The article is on my blog and what I would consider to be very mild - bringing a challenge to the evangelical church. This week has been an enormous eye-opener about attitudes of some people here. Unbelievable! I will continue to write about the matter on my blog where I can control abuse. I will not be silent on the matter. It is a major challenge to the whole world.

All this started as a result of a BBC documentary I saw called "My Brother, the Islamist" - which is brilliant and amazing. This weekend I will watch the sequel: "My Brother, the Terrorist" and will comment next week. Please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment