Wednesday 29 October 2014

A Ducky Day!

This morning I was up at 5am and at Green Pastures by 7am. It's funny how things go but the other day I had a Woodpecker day and photographed 3 new species on the same day. Today was a Duck day. I photographed a pair of Muscovy Ducks flying and a load of Southern Pochard Ducks swimming plus masses of Grebes and Moorhens. 

Once back from Green Pastures I went to my doctor's with all by blood test results and was given 10 out of 10 + blood pressure spot on as well as weight. My visits to the doctor have now been reduced from every 2 months to every 3 months. PTL!

I have now just received a phone call inviting me to speak at the Inter-varsity student Conference on November 14th at Pombal so that's yet another speaking engagement for next month which is pretty full including one trip to Princesa Isabel and two to Campina Grande.

No comments:

Post a Comment