Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Micah 2 (résumé): Man's plans & God's plans

Micah 2 continues God's condemnation of Judah. "Woe to those who plan iniquity... they covet fields and seize them... they defraud a man of his home... therefore the Lord is planning disaster against his people... it will be a time of calamity... do not prophesy their prophets say... disgrace will not overtake us... but you strip off the rich robe from those who pass by without a care... you take away my blessing from the children for ever... for if a liar and a deceiver comes and says I will prophecy for you plenty of wine and beer, he would be just the prophet for this people!... but I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel... I will bring them together like a flock... their king will pass through before them, the Lord at their head".

No comments:

Post a Comment