Monday, 20 July 2026

Ezekiel 34 (résumé): Shepherds & Sheep

This chapter focuses on Israel's false shepherds (kings, rulers and spiritual leaders) as God promises to be their true shepherd. God said: "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel... woe to the shepherds... who only take care of themselves... you have ruled harshly... so I will hold them responsible for the flock... and I myself will search for the sheep... and look after them... I will rescue them.. I will tend them in good pasture... and I will judge between the fat and lean sheep... and I will save my flock and they will no longer be plundered... and I will rid the land of wild beasts... and they will live in safety... then they will know that I am the Lord their God... you my sheep are my people and I am your God declares the Sovereign Lord".

No comments:

Post a Comment