Joel 3 points to the final judgement of the nations and the restoration of Judah and Jerusalem. "In those days when I restore Judah and Jerusalem I will gather all nations... and enter into judgement against them... O Tyre, Sidon and Philistia... I will return on your heads what you have done... I will sell your children to the Jews and they will sell them to a nation far away... so prepare for war!... beat your ploughshares into swords... then let the nations be roused and advance into the valley of Jehoshaphat... and there I will judge them... multitudes in the valley of decision... the Lord will roar from Zion... but the Lord will be a refuge for his people... and Jerusalem will be holy... and a fountain will water the valley of acacias but Egypt will be desolate... yet Judah will be inhabited forever and Jerusalem through all generations... the Lord dwells in Zion!
No comments:
Post a Comment