Friday, 11 September 2026

Romans 15 (résumé): Paul the Minister to the Gentiles

Romans 15 teaches that Christians should live for the good of others, welcome one another as Christ welcomed us, and take part in God's mission to the world. Paul starts saying that we as Christians "should please our neighbours for their good, to build them up... may God give you a spirit of unity as you follow Christ... so that with one heart and mouth you glorify God... accept one another as Christ accepted you... and rejoice O Gentiles with God's people... and as Isaiah said the Gentiles will hope in him... and may the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in him... and Christ called me to be a minister to the Gentiles so that they might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit... therefore I glory in Christ... by the power of signs and miracles through the power of the Spirit.... and I plan to go to Spain... but first I am going to Jerusalem... but then I will go to Spain and visit you (in Rome) on the way... and I will come to you in the full measure of the blessing of Christ... the God of peace be with you".

No comments:

Post a Comment