Liz went out to Green Pastures yesterday afternoon working on the preparations for our Pastors and Leaders family Conference with about 120 coming. It is a lot of work and starts next week on Friday, 18th September. Please pray!
Last night I led the mid-week prayer meeting and Bible study and lawyer Rayla, who is Pastor Rafael's wife, brought a good study from 1 Samuel 6. Pastor Rafael travelled to the neighbouring town of Santa Teresinha to hold a service with Edilson and Rozangela. This is a new church plant we are doing holding services there on Thursdays every other week.
I have now finished writing the résumés of half the 16 chapters of Romans and what a glorious book it is, having been written before the Book of Acts by the way.
I have just watched the Celebration of the life of brother Sid Wilder on Zoom from St. John's church in Southend on Sea. Our great friend Sid went to be with the Lord last month aged 93. The service was very positive and uplifting and we thank God for his life.
I have now had an important meeting with a State Deputy which is the equivalent in the UK to an MP in the state of Paraíba where we live. We had a good discussion about our state.
No comments:
Post a Comment