Monday, 14 September 2026

Noise

The unbelievable noise from a political parade last night, which passed in front of our church during the service, was deafening! I can't describe how loud it was as you wouldn't believe it! Despite this Pastor Murilo managed to keep preaching with the sound turned right up and we outlasted the parade. He preached a good sermon on Jonah's prayer in Jonah chapter 2. The church was full.

I have written the summaries of the first quarter of 1 Corinthians.

Please pray for the Pastors and Leaders Family Conference at the Green Pastures Christian Conference Centre and Nature Reserve which starts on Friday with 120 expected.

I have just had my hair cut as I like to keep it short. I certainly don't have the problem of baldness which so many older men have. I hope you like it? 👨

No comments:

Post a Comment