Last night we travelled up the mountain south of Patos to Imaculada which is about an hour and a half trip. Our church there has been going through difficulties this year and now has a new pastor, Pastor Renato, who is doing a good job with a great love for the Lord and for the church. We chaired a church business meeting yesterday and received 3 people into fellowship, renewed the mandates of 3 deacons, resolved a series of financial issues and defined the next steps in the church's radio ministry. It was a good meeting from which we got home about 10 pm.
2 years ago today I started reading the whole Bible and writing a summary chapter by chapter as I go. So far I have concluded 91% of the Bible having done 1,085 chapters leaving me 104 chapters to go to complete the whole Bible.
No comments:
Post a Comment