shares something of our daily lives, opinions, interests, hobbies, Bible and involvement in integral Christian mission in the sertão of NE Brazil. I am married to Liz and we have 4 kids + 9 grandkids. I work with EAB/ACEV
Wednesday, 9 September 2026
Acts 25 (résumé): The Trial before Festus
Now Festus was governor he went to Jerusalem to hear the charges against Paul from the chief priests. He then went to Caesarea where he convened the court and the Jews repeated their accusations against Paul without proof. So Paul replied: "I have done nothing wrong against the Jews, temple or Caesar... so I appeal to Caesar!... and Festus said to Caesar you will go!" However next Festus consulted King Agrippa when he visited Caesarea, and having given him a summary of the story King Agrippa said he would like to hear Paul personally. When Festus presented Paul to King Agrippa the next day he said that he hoped the king would be able to help him to decide what to say about Paul when he goes before the Emperor in Rome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment