Thursday 18 September 2014

Overjoyed!

I am very happy with the news first thing this morning that the Brazilian National Government's environmental organization (IBAMA) has accepted Green Pastures as a reserve for the freeing of wild birds and animals when they are saved from the hands of hunters, poachers and traffickers. What is more they are going to bring over 200 of such wild birds tomorrow to let them loose at Green Pastures during our Leadership Conference! Wonderful! PTL!

People are now travelling to Green Pastures to arrive this afternoon for the start of the Conference. One leader will be given probationary pastoral status at the event and two church plants will be upgraded to full church status. The final module of a Christian leadership course, which we have done with the leaders over the past 4 years, will be taught on Saturday. We are looking to God for a great time of blessing.

I am going to try and update this blog and the EAB facebook page direct from Green Pastures whilst at the Conference via my smartphone! I have never done this before so please bear with me! I have got my smartphone all set up (I think!) for this and the technique will be to find a high spot at Green Pastures where I can get a reasonable signal! Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment