Monday 8 September 2014

Happy Birthday Liz!

September 8th is the day on which Liz catches me up age wise! Since early this morning the phone has not stopped ringing with well wishers, and at times we have had a queue with her mobile, the landline and my mobile! So Happy Birthday! May the Lord bless you always. Lots of love! 

We will of course have the cake and pop-drink session this afternoon as always because the younger grandchildren believe this to be the essential part of anyone's birthday. I take the photos and then withdraw as I do not consume either cake or coke! 

I've had a good telephone meeting with Pastor Wostenes this morning. We had the son of the very sick woman in João Pessoa on the phone till late last night. Raquel Macena has been transferred to the intensive care unit of another hospital where she continues to breath thanks to modern technology. We still have not understood what the diagnosis is.

No comments:

Post a Comment