Monday 1 September 2014

Sign language sermon

Last night in the Patos church we heard a very good short sermon by EAB/ACEV's pastor Luiz Carlos, who is deaf and only communicates by sign-language, which was interpreted by one of our interpreters Jarbas. It was very good and attracted two visiting deaf people who came for the occasion. PTL! I preached later in the service a second shorter sermon.

I have another meeting with my friend the electoral Judge Ramonilson this afternoon in my office in preparation for a public rally in the town hall combatting corruption this Friday. Please pray.

Tomorrow my Baptist pastor friend Fred comes to Patos for us to do some serious nature photography together again. I am looking forward to it.

Liz has already been to the church to check the work and workers and all presses on!

No comments:

Post a Comment