Friday 5 September 2014

EAB/ACEV Leadership Conference approaches

I have worked a lot on the Leadership Conference organization, programme content etc. today. It has been a lot of hard work. There is so much to think through and plan so that the event can run smoothly. The event will start on Sept. 17th and end on the 21st. Your prayers are valued.

The work on the Patos church restauration is now really moving forward well and Liz now talks of us getting back to our dear church before Christmas, which was the original plan. I hope she's right.

The first baby I ever dedicated about 41 years ago is Raquel. I was sorry to hear today that in João Pessoa she has had some sort of heart attack. Nobody seems to know the full story but I hope I will get more details in the morning.

I went to the big anti-corruption rally in the Patos Town Hall tonight and after a Judge and a Priest I was asked to speak - which I did. Fighting corruption here is an uphill battle, but I won't give up. May the Lord help us with the elections just one month away.

No comments:

Post a Comment