Friday 26 September 2014

General Election

The general elections in Brazil are a little over a week away and will be held on the first Sunday in October (5th). Please pray for peace, justice and competence to reign. Last night I went to the final political public rally in Patos where our Governor will be present as he stands for re-election which we hope and pray for. If the numbers last night are anything to go for then he is doing well, but the election itself will decide everything of course.

Prior to going to the rally with my daughter-in-law Gylmara, I gave the Bible study in the Patos church. This went well.

QPR go to Southampton tomorrow. I have forecast a 3 x 1 defeat for Rangers. Of course I hope I am wrong. A draw is all I can have wild dreams about I'm afraid as Saints are at one end of the league and the Rrrrs at the other end! Oh dear!

I must get on with the preparation of my sermon for Sunday now as I will be preaching in the Patos church.

No comments:

Post a Comment