Sunday, 2 August 2026

Malachi 3 (résumé): The Day of Judgement

Malachi 3 focuses on God's coming judgement, purification and blessing. "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way for me... but who can endure the day of his coming... for he will be like a refiner's fire... I will come near to you in judgement against sorcerers, adulterers, perjurers, defrauders and oppressors and who do not fear me... I the Lord do not change... so return to me and I will return to you... will a man rob God in tithes and offerings?... the whole nation is under a curse because you are robbing me... so bring the whole tithe into the storehouse and see if I will not open the floodgates of heaven's blessing... and all nations will call you blessed... and those that fear the Lord will be mine, says the Lord Almighty".

No comments:

Post a Comment