Yesterday Liz and I visited Pastor Nezinho Abílio (Vazante church) in the Patos Cancer Hospital where he underwent an exploratory operation to see what and how can be done for his stomach cancer as they couldn't tell via MRI. He now awaits the results. Please pray.
QPR are now in top place in the Championship having beaten Portsmouth 3 x 1 away! This means that if this were May 2027 QPR would be about to play Arsenal and Manchester City in the Premiership! The only problem is is that it's still August 2026! 😃
Last night I was on the way to preach at Green Pastures when I had 2 incidents which meant I ended up not making it. First of all a motorbike came at me head-on driving on my side of the road and I had to swerve abruptly to avoid collision. Then the jeep started spluttering and failing so I came home and will get the vehicle fixed this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment