Sunday, 23 August 2026

Seventy-Five Percent

I have now concluded 75% of Luke's 24 chapters. Luke is the longest of the Gospels as the chapters are long. I especially love the exclusive Parable of the Good Samaritan in chapter 10 with the Jewish religious priest and the Levite doing nothing for the neighbour-victim, but a non-Jewish Samaritan cared for him, saved him, put him on his own donkey, and paid for all his treatment! 🙌Then the one leper who returned to thank Jesus out of the 10 healed was a Samaritan too in chapter 17!

Yesterday we held our monthly sports morning at our Pastor Frank Dyer School led my Michael and Michelle. There were over 30 teenagers there who used to be our pupils at the primary school and we pray for the salvation of all of them. 

QPR drew at home to Bolton yesterday 0 x 0 and so are now in 5th place in the Championship. Rangers had a lots of chances but didn't take them.

Alex Souto, our site technical man, has now brought all my résumés of the Bible published up-to-date on the EAB website. Please take a took at my hard work: www.eabrazil.org which I hope to complete in the next few months having finished 83% of the Bible to date. I am thoroughly enjoying the work for the glory of God. 

Liz went to the Pastor Frank Dyer School yesterday evening's special monthly service and says it was really good. I was busy preparing to preach in Patos tonight.

Edson and Camila at Queimadas Community in the municipality of Tavares are very happy with their new chicken run and 20 chickens which gives a boost to their income. This is part of our 2-Wings Project. (Camila gets around doesn't she?! 😉)

No comments:

Post a Comment