Our Projects Team has delivered all the building materials for another toilet/shower unit this time in the Riacho do Meio Community in the municipality of Diamante. Then further to this pipes have been delivered for the latest well to be drilled in the California Community of the Municipality of Curral Velho where I will be preaching at the weekend. The projects press on for the glory of God and for the blessing of poor and needy communities.
Yesterday I completed my writing of the syntheses of the 4 Gospels which means I have finished 1,018 chapters of the Bible which is nearly 86%. Now it's on to the 28 chapters of the Book of Acts.
Today is our grandson Arthur's 25th birthday. Arthur is the grandson that loves travelling round the world. He has been to Africa, Japan, South Korea, Iceland, Italy, England, USA etc. He is a lawyer and travel consultant. Happy Birthday Arthur! 😀
No comments:
Post a Comment