Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Matthew 10 (résumé): Jesus sends out the 12

Jesus sent out the 12 in mission. "Jesus called his 12 disciples and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to cure every type of disease... he told them to go to the lost sheep of Israel... preach that the kingdom of heaven is near and heal the sick, raise the dead, drive out demons... freely you have received, freely give... take no bag for the journey... if people reject you shake the dust off your feet... I am sending you like sheep among wolves... you will be given what to say by the Spirit... all men will hate you because of me... a servant is not above his master... but do not be afraid of them... for they cannot kill the soul... and you are worth more than 2 sparrows... whoever acknowledges me before men I will acknowledge before my Father... I did not come to bring peace... and anyone who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me... he who receives you receives me". 

No comments:

Post a Comment