Jesus looked to heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you... I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do... I have revealed you... and given them the words you gave me... so I pray for them... and all I have is yours... Holy Father protect them the disciples by the power of your name so that they may be one as we are one... none has been lost except the one doomed to destruction... I have given them your word and the world has hated them for not being of the world as nor am I... my prayer is not to take them out of the world but to protect them in it...sanctify them by your truth... but I don't just pray for the disciples... I pray for all those who will believe that all of them may be one... that the world may know that you have sent me... Father may those you have given me be with you where I am and see my glory... I will continue to make you known so that your love for me may be in them".
No comments:
Post a Comment