Thursday 20 August 2015

Public Prosecutor, Bible Study & Nutshell

The meeting with the Public Prosecutor in Teixeira yesterday lasted 2 hours and was superb. Wow! Things seem to be moving! The State Governor has mentioned me twice on State-wide radio this week on the issue of Jabre Peak. What a battle! The earth is the Lord's!

I sent out the EAB Nutshell Update today so that is good and the Bible study went great tonight. Final meeting in Patos on Sunday and then we're off to Blighty. Marian kindly sorted our train tickets today which were worked out by Roy - so that is good. I have bought a joint railcard for Liz and I online tonight! Feeling quite British! I need to prepare my sermon for Sunday and will dedicate Amanda Ivy too at the service.

I'm going for my last visit to Green Pastures in the morning prior to the trip. So much still to do with more presentations to prepare etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment