Monday 10 August 2015

The more I get done the more there is to do!

Great service last night. Dedicated another baby and my last 2 Sundays prior to our Eurotrip each have further baby dedications lined up.

Sent out EAB Diary Update this morning and then worked on a big updating of the EAB website well over due. I've sent everything to the technical man/webmaster so now await his implementation.

I finished our leaflet for distribution to one and all in Europe in the churches etc. and that has all gone to the graphics man to put it together. That is, the outer pages are all ready - now I have sent the inner pages of the 4 page leaflet. Hence we will be taking with us 2,000 leaflets and 150 calendars. The calendars are already printed and with me in the office.

I did yet another radio interview this morning in the midst of everything else. Help!

I have had to check and change my personal email address with different sites and organizations as my medcraft@uol.com.br will cease to exist as from August 28th so I am trying to remember everyone I need to tell or else they will have no way of contacting me. At the moment the old address is still forwarding to my new personal address john.medcraft@gmail.com but not sending any more.

The EAB Brazil office address still remains eabrazil@gmail.com - so either address comes to me whether here or whilst in Europe.

Jon and Eunice have kindly kitted us out with mobile phones, like last time, for whilst we are in the UK. So Liz's number will be 07470 171954 and mine will be 07470 157698. Many thanks for this. 

My start this season in the QPR Prediction League got off to a bad start on Saturday with zero points! I predicted a 3 x 3 draw and we lost 2 x 0. Oh well... at least there are more matches left to be played in the Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment