Wednesday 5 August 2015

Arriving in Blighty 3 weeks today!

What a lot of pressure to get everything ready for our 10 weeks in the UK & Switzerland. So much to do! The problem is I just can't stop everything else I have on here so have to juggle it all. I have a meeting of the church leadership tonight to prepare things for our absence. I have a meeting with a journalist any minute now. I have another meeting with the Jabre Peak Campaign committee tomorrow morning. I have a Father's Day sermon to prepare for Sunday. I had to answer questions from different church ministries yesterday... and so it goes on. Please pray.

The teenagers' prayer meeting, now held on a Tuesday night, was great again last night. PTL! Louisa, John David and Arthur were there from our clan, plus so many other kids - all praying and some even giving a word! Bless their hearts. Leadership is not about doing everything yourself but getting the right leaders to head up different church ministries and coordinate them.

We are back into São Mamede town as from Saturday, August 15th. PTL! The Lord has moved there.

I had my routine check with the doctor and had all my blood tests done and received top marks yesterday. PTL! Liz is fine too. PTL!

Just had news that thieves got into the Project rented building in Placas borough last night and stole 2 fans and a water cooler. Oh Lord! 

I must get on with things here...

No comments:

Post a Comment