Sunday 16 August 2015

I'm back from Glory!

There can't be many preachers that can say that they preached in Glory and returned! However this was my experience yesterday as I travelled up the mountains to open the new little EAB/ACEV church at Glória (Glory) Community in the rural area of Imaculada County. 3rd year (of 4) Bible College student Ricardo went with me from the Patos church together with his wife and social worker Marah Danielle.


The service was held outside the church in the shade from the sun afforded by the new building. I preached and it went well. The local ladies sang a few songs and the P&W group from the Imaculada main church led the general praise. At the end of the thanksgiving service we untied the ribbon and all went in rejoicing to the little church where I conducted a dedicatory pray. It was a lovely event. It was just very tiring for me with all I have on, but it had to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment