Saturday 15 August 2015

I am going to Glory!

I will be leaving shortly to preach at the Opening of the new little Glória (Glory) Community church in Imaculada County. I should never have accepted this engagement with all I have on, but it's too late now. It's a fair old drive up the mountains being the far side of Imaculada. At least I'll be able to say that I preached in Glory!

I have just finished preparing the basic general presentation with PowperPoint for the UK. That is a relief! This is a full general overlook of the work here especially focusing on the past 4 years since we were in the UK last in 2011. However now I need to start on the AGM presentation (any suggestions?) now which has to be different. For Scotland I need to work on an evangelistic version of my presentation as well as prepare a talk for couples. Also for Danbury I need to split the presentation into 3 sections of 10 + 15 + 15 minutes which shouldn't be too difficult to do. Your prayers are valued for all this. There's a lot of preparation work needed for a tour of the UK churches!

I have asked Pastor Oseias to come in tomorrow to preach in Patos for me so that I could get on with all I have to do. I will lead the service. Philip took the Bible study for me on Thursday so that I could get on with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment