Sunday 9 August 2015

A good full week

Thursday's Bible study was excellent with the visit of the EAB/ACEV Pastor Davi from São Paulo + lots of good prayer, praise and fellowship.

Friday I nipped out to Green Pastures quickly to sort a few things and then got back to working on materials for presentation in Europe as from later this month. We have produced a 2016 EAB calendar to give to churches and that is printed and ready. It is simple and low cost - but I trust it will be a nice reminder of us during 2016 at least! I am now producing a new presentation pamphlet along the lines of the 2011 model to leave with people everywhere we go. The 2011 model was most useful and went down well and EAB's UK Office is just running out of the final copies now - so good timing. This 2015 version is of course right up to date and will contain the main ponts we will be presenting with PowerPoint around the churches. I hope to finish the production of this pamphlet tomorrow, or the latest Tuesday, so that I can get it printed here and take it ready with us. Then I need to put my PowerPoint presentations together... so you can see how my time is streched to the limit.

Today is Brazilian Father's Day and there was a fun and fellowship time last night for the Dads at the church. Tonight I will be preaching on "Love, Determined Effort and Spiritual Responsibility - essencial aspects in the life of a Christian Father'. This I completed preparing last night. I will also be dedicating a baby tonight.

Next Saturday I will be preaching at the opening of a new EAB/ACEV church in the County of Imaculada up in the mountains at Glória Community. Your prayers are very much appreciated with all we have on. 

This blog has now passed the 140,000 visits mark. Many thanks. My photos have now reached the 197,000 viewings mark at https://www.flickr.com/photos/johnmedcraft/

No comments:

Post a Comment