Saturday 22 August 2015

Oh Boy!

I can't even get through the farewell service and problems with church people already have cropped up today! Oh Lord! People will wreck all else, it seems, to have power! And that is not spiritual power! Oh well... we press on. Emergency meeting with the involved tomorrow morning! I value your prayers, but sorry I can't go into details.

Thursday night's Bible Study was fine. Two young women shared from the Word in such an encouraging way. PTL! Then yesterday morning I checked over things at Green Pastures and left instructions for the weeks ahead. My son-in-law Hutan (Lynn's husband) will be doing weekly checks for me whilst we're away. There will be the Youth Conference there in October so we've already left all the cleaning materials ready for the team to clean up before and after.

Today I've completed my sermon preparation for this Sunday and prepared for the dedication of our granddaughter Amanda Ivy which I will also be conducting tomorrow. We will also be especially laying hands on Philip as he takes on the great responsibility of leading the Patos headquarters church over the next 10 weeks and praying for the leadership team who will support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment