Tuesday 13 January 2015

Sermons flowing!

All preachers know that sometimes it's so hard getting going on a sermon and then other times they just flow like a river! Well today has been a river day! PTL! Today I have the consolidated bases of both my sermons for Saturday and Sunday. I am rejoicing and keen to get preaching them! That's always a good sign! Not that all is done... still more prayer, thought and adjustments to make... but both messages are well on their way. Thank you for praying for me someone somewhere. I feel it as I was a bit low and discouraged with one or two matters in the work earlier in the day, but the Lord has lifted me up higher! PTL!

Please pray for EAB income too as we are in an extremely tight situation... very tough at the moment. Please pray harder if you're already praying!

Thanks to Linda Matthews and my sister Jean who spread the word about the EAB English Language page today properly and to their friends. May many more follow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment