Friday 2 January 2015

I sort of collapsed into bed

I sort of collapsed into bed last night at 9.45pm after having had just 3 hours sleep the previous night, then driven 4 hours each way to João Pessoa for the Governor's induction to a second 4-year period in office.

This morning I went to Green Pastures and had a good walk (photos below). I found a fantastic place where a Pepper-Frog had spawned in this mound of foam with a 12 inch diameter. Wonderful sight. I observed hyper-activity on the part of all the birds clearly pointing to their expectancy of rain. And sure enough it has now started raining at Green Pastures for the first time in months! PTL!


I am now preparing my sermon for this Sunday in Patos and looking to the Lord for great things. Please pray always.

No comments:

Post a Comment