Friday 30 January 2015

What a Week!

I am writing this with Liz threatening me to go without lunch if I don't get to the table right now! Help!

My week has been a mad rush like this with journies to Conceição and the State of Ceará. Exhasting but great. I met up with Pr, Márcio of the new Nova Olinda church whilst there. I had great fellowship with my Baptist pastor friend Fred.

The problem is when I travel that the backlog of work is gigantic - but I have to get away sometimes!

The newly expanded Green Pastures Nature Reserve was measured by GPS this morning. Wonderful! The bird singing this morning was gloriously deafening!

Last night's service in the Patos church was wonderful. I am now off with Liz to an Action Child leadership meeting. I value your prayers at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment