Tuesday 6 January 2015

Carnival Camp

I've worked with Philip and Liz on the organization of the Carnival Camp which is very near all of a sudden. We were so involved finishing the church building project that it cut our time down for preparation for this. Anyway things are starting to take shape. I have asked Philip to lead the camp like he did when I was ill last year. I will be in an active support role.

Philip and Gylmara will be moving house this coming weekend.

I walked at Green Pastures this morning. The heat was strong very early. There was again lots of wildlife activity preparing for the rains with birds making nests and some already with offsprings. I found a Pygmy Nightjar - so tiny and lovely Minute! Only experience helped us see it as it is so small and so camouflaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment