Sunday 18 January 2015

Marching on!

Last night's trip to preach at Soledade went well. I took 3 of the Patos youth with me. The service was great and the sermon went well. Always so lovely to see a big group of vibrant Christian youth. The team was 70 strong this year and they saw about 20 make decisions for Christ during the event. PTL!

I got back late - slept in a bit later this morning - then went to teach a class at the Patos church Sunday school. I had lunch at Deborah's after dropping two sacks of cactus plants at Green Pastures to be planted at the Cactus Rockery I am developing. I then led the service in Patos and preached. Full house and the sermon flowed really well. PTL!

Tomorrow the Jeep goes in for a service. My Jeep is for me the best thing invented since HP Sauce! Liz is returning from Recife tomorrow together with Alice and Bia. Philip & Gyl finally moved house yesterday.

QPR lost as I predicted yesterday so I think my lead at the top of the QPR prediction league will be slightly increased! We now have 2 weeks to get ready to play away at Stoke. A draw would be wonderful! West Ham have dumped this player (Zarate) on us and he is so unfit he can't play. 'Arry is losing the plot falling for old bubble blowing tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment