Thursday 15 January 2015

Ready for Study

Our main mid-week meeting is on Thursdays with praise, prayer and preaching of the Word (Bible study) - so I've prepared for this today and am ready to go!

Prior to this we will have a little family tea for Bia who is 5 today - bless her heart. It's a pity that her Mum's away in Recife at an advanced English Language Cambridge teacher training course, but Bia is no trouble and takes it all in her stride.

News from the 10-day Outreach continues good. I'll be preaching there on Saturday. Tomorrow I go to Manaíra to sort out a few project issues there. I value your prayers for all this.

I have made my prediction for the QPR prediction league for Saturday's match at home against Man. Utd.  I have forecast a defeat for us 3 x 2. Of course I hope we win but consider even a draw unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment