Wednesday 7 February 2024

Trouble shooting

Liz and I have held 2 lengthy trouble shooting meetings with people from the Patos church whose names I can't mention because many people from the church read this blog. I would just ask you to pray with us on this, especially for one of these people who is in serious spiritual need.

There were 12 in the youth prayer meeting on Monday night. I think that is wonderful!

Last night's men's fellowship meeting went very well and this had 12 men in it too. It was a good meeting with warm fellowship.

I have held considerable discussions with our projects team as we get going in 2024. Our team had January off as usually happens.

The rains have disappeared and we are quite concerned about this. The long-term forecast is not good. Please pray for abundant rain for our region as either we get it now or we will have to wait till 2025!

No comments:

Post a Comment