Thursday 1 February 2024

Birthday

I enjoyed my 75th birthday yesterday and received hundreds of messages from friends and family far and wide via Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp & e-cards. I was born on January 31st 1949 in London and have lived and worked for God in Brazil for 52 years. While I have health and strength I endeavour to carry on in the work God called me to and which I love. If Clint Eastman can still make films at 93 and David Attenborough can still fight for the environment at 97 - I certainly can preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I am enjoying excellent health by the grace of God at this time. It was especially good to receive messages yesterday from men I baptized and taught over 40 years ago.

I had a good walk at Green Pastures showing some men around, and heard the beautiful song of the Rufous-browed Peppershrike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment